1 pack special bihon
200g green beans, sliced
200g monge trout (chicharo), sliced
1/2 cabbage, sliced
1 big carrots, sliced into strips
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/2 + 1/2 chicken cubes
1 /2 + 1/2 pork cubes
1/2 cup prawns
1 + 1 onions
4 + 4 cloves garlic
5-6 cups pork & chicken broth
1/4 + 1/3 cup soy sauce (adjust according to taste)
Ginisa mix (optional)
1. Boil chicken and pork in a pan till tender, then slice into small pieces. Save the broth for later.
2. Saute half of garlic and half of onion in a heated oil.
3. Stir fry boiled pork and chicken. Add 1/2 chicken & 1/2 pork cubes. Then add carrots and celery, stir fry for a few minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables.
4. Season with 1/4 cup soy sauce,pepper and half ginisa mix. adjust according to your taste. Do not overcook the vegetables. Set aside.
5. In a big pan, saute the remaining onion & garlic. Pour in the chicken & pork broth and 1/3 cup of soy sauce adjust according to your taste. Add the remaining cubes and season with pepper, let it boil. Check the taste of the broth add the more soy sauce when needed.
6. Add the bihon make sure it’s submerged in broth. Gently mix it till the bihon is soft. You may need to add more broth if needed. When the bihon is soft & cooked, you can cut it with scissors to shorten it a bit.
7. Add the cooked vegetables & meat and gently mix it together. Remove from the heat.
8. Best serve with lemon/lime or calamansi