2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup powdered milk
1 cup sugar
1 cup melted butter
Optional ingredients for different varieties:
1/2 cup crushed oreos
1/2 cup roasted pinipig
1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1. Heat up a pan and roast the flour on a medium heat. Stir continuously for 15-20 minutes till golden brown.
2. Add the powdered milk and sugar. You can also add the optional ingredients either oreos, pinipig or peanuts. Stir again till well mixed. Turn off the heat.
3. Add the melted butter and mix it well. Let it cool down completely. (Best to refrigerate to firm up the butter)
4. Using a polvoron moulder, scoop the polvoron and make sure it is well squeezed/packed. Transfer it in a cellophane or japanese paper for wrapping.
5. Ideal for giveaways or snack. Enjoy!