Chocolate Chips Cookies
1 1/3 cup plain flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
100g chocolate chips
100g butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. Nutella or peanut butter (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160C. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Soften the butter and add the caster sugar and brown sugar using a hand mixer. Cream it well.
3. Add the egg, baking powder, vanilla and flour. Mix it well
4. Add the chocolate spread or peanut butter (optional) and lastly the chocolate chips. Mix again.
5. Using a cookie/ice cream scoop, scoop the mixture and place it on the lined baking tray, make sure you will leave spaces in between the cookies.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.
7. Best serve with milk. Enjoy!