1 cup Dessicated Coconut
1/3 cup Butter, melted
4 Egg yolks
2 large Eggs
1 big can Condensed Milk
2 tsp. Vanilla
1) Pre-heat oven to 175C/350F. Prepare cupcake tray with cupcake casing.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and whole eggs and mix it well.
3) Add condensed milk, melted butter and vanilla. Mix it well. Lastly, add dessicated coconut and mix it well.
4) Using ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup, scoop the mixture and transfer in the prepared cupcake tray.
5) Transfer the cupcake tray and place it in a separate tray. Pour boiling water on the tray and use it as baine marie. Bake the custaroons for 18 – 20 minutes.
6) After baking, transfer in a cooling rack to cool down before serving. Enjoy!