1 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Rice Flour
1 cup Sugar
2 tsp. Baking Powder
3 large Eggs
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 tbsp. Butter, melted
1/4 cup Milk
1 cup Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 pc. Salted Egg, sliced
Grated Coconut (optional)
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350F/175C. Prepare tin can, lined with parchment paper and greased.
2) Mix all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients thoroughly. Then combine and mix the dry and liquid ingredients well until smooth and lump free.
4) Bake for 10 minutes (if you’re using the tin cans) 8 minutes if small pan, then remove from the oven and place the sliced salted egg on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
5) Continue to bake for another 15 minutes.
6) After baking, brush the top with melted butter. Best served with grated coconut and sugar. Enjoy!