500g. Glutinous Flour
1 -1/2 cup Water
1/2 – 3/4 cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Ube Flavouring
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Oil for frying
Margarine for spread
1 cup Grated Coconut
Langka strips (optional)
Grated cheese (optional)
1) In a large bowl, combine water, ube flavouring and sugar mix it well to dissolve the sugar.
2) Combine water mixture and glutinous flour. Mix it well to form a dough (galapong).
3) Scoop about 2 tbsp. (or more) galapong and roll it in-between you palms to form a log.
4) Get lumpia wrapper and place the rolled galapong at the top end of the wrapper. Spread margarine, and strips of langka, sprinkle coconut at grated cheese. Roll the turon and sealed. Continue the procedure till all the galapong is consumed.
5) Pre-heat oil in a pan. Fry the turon till golden brown. Sprinkle brown sugar and reduce the heat till the brown sugar is dissolved and sticks in turon. Transfer in a platter and ready to serve.