For the Pizza Dough:
3 ½ cups Plain/All Purpose Flour
2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
1 1/3 cups warm water (100-110F)
1 envelope yeast
1/2 cup Pizza sauce or barbecue sauce
1- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
24 pieces pepperoni
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. mixed herbs
1/2 tsp. pepper
1. Add the yeast and sugar to the warm water and set it aside for about 5-10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour and salt and mix it well. Make a well at the centre and pour the oil and yeast mixture. Mix it well to form a dough.
3. Brush large bowl with some olive oil and set aside.
4. Sprinkle flour on a clean work top. Knead the dough for 10 minutes until soft and smooth. The dough is not sticky because of the oil.
5. When the dough is nice and smooth, pull it together into a ball.
6. Place it seam side down into the oiled bowl and brush the top with a little oil as well. Cover with plastic wrap and place it somewhere warm to rise and double in volume for an hour.
7. Preheat your oven to 350F/175C. Brush a baking dish with a little olive oil and set aside.
8. Dump your pizza dough on a floured surface and cut into 2. Roll the 1st half like a log. Cut the dough into 12 pieces. So a total of 24 pieces.
9. Flatten a piece of dough with your hand or rolling pin. Spread a tsp. of pizza sauce and place a pepperoni and grated mozzarella cheese on top.
10. Seal the dough around the filling, and place them seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet or in a baking dish if you like them to bake together and then pull them apart.
11. In a small bowl, mix together the granulated garlic, mixed herbs and black pepper, set aside.
12. Brush the top with olive oil, and then evenly sprinkle over the garlic and seasoning blend.
13. Bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!