1 1/2 cup plain flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
3 large ripe banana
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. cinnamon powder (optional)
1. Prepare muffin/cupcake trays line with muffin/cupcake case. Pre-heat the oven to 175C.
2. Sift and combine all dry ingredients except for sugar and mix it all together and set aside.
3. Mash the peeled banana in a large bowl then add sugar, egg, vanilla, melted butter and cinnamon powder (optional). Mix it well.
4. Fold-in the sifted dry ingredients. And mix it well.
5. Scoop the cake mixture into the prepared muffin/cupcake tray up to 2/3 full. Bake for 25-30 minutes for muffins or 10-15 minutes for small cupcakes. Don’t forget to do stick test to check if the muffin is done.
6. Best serve with cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!