Mirror Ube Cheese Cake
1 1/4 cup Sugar
2/3 cup Condensed Milk.
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp.Water
2 tbsp. Gelatin Powder
1/2 cup cold Water
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
Violet Gel Food Coloring. or 2 tsp. Ube flavouring
White food coloring
Frozen Ube Cheese Cake
1) Add the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and water to a medium sized saucepan and heat over medium low heat, stirring occasionally.
2) Pour the cold water into the powdered gelatin and mix with a spoon. Leave to swell for a few minutes.
3) When the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and water begins to simmer remove from the heat and add the swelled gelatin. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
4) Pour the hot liquid on top of the chocolate chips and leave to sit for 5 minutes to melt.
5) Use a whisk to stir the glaze until the chocolate has completely melted. Set aside about 2 tbsp. of mixture and add a few drops of white food coloring.
6) Add the gel food coloring or ube flavoring and stir until well mixed. Leave the glaze to cool.
7) Once the glaze has cooled to 37C | 90F, transfer it in a jug and use a strainer to ensure the mixture has no lumps. Pour it over the frozen cake which is on top of a cup sitting on a tray to catch the drips. Pour over the white colored mixture in streaks or spiral. Using a spatula, swirl it for marble effect.
8) Leave the glaze to set for 15 minutes before using a spatula to remove the drips.
9) Transfer the cake in the fridge to set for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!