Italian Style Carbonara
300g Linguine Pasta
200g Smoked Bacon bits
100g Cooked Ham bits
2 tbsp. butter
4 eggs + 2 egg yolks
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to the packaging instructions. Drain but keep it warm, do not rinse in cold water.
2. Pre-heat pan and melt the butter. Cook the smoked bacon bits until crispy.
3. Beat eggs, add salt and pepper adjust according to your taste. Add grated parmesan and mix it well.
4. Once the bacon is almost crispy, add cooked ham.
5. Switch off the heat, add the cooked warm linguine pasta into the pan with bacon then add the egg and cheese mixture. Mix it quickly well. The heat of the bacon and noodles are enough to cook the egg mixture. Ready to serve, enjoy!