Black Ink Squid in Coconut Pasta
250g Squid, cut into small pieces (do not remove the ink)
250g Linguine pasta
1 Can (250ml) pure coconut milk
1 Onion, chopped
4-5 Cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. mince ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for sauteing
100ml Water (optional)
Grated cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese for garneshing
1. Cook the pasta according to the instruction on the packaging. Drain and set aside.
2. Pre-heat pan with oil. Saute garlic, then onion until soft/transluscent then add the ginger.
3. Add the squid, saute for a few minutes then add the coconut milk (kakang gata).
4. Season with salt and preper according to you taste. Add water if it’s too creamy. (optional)
5. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes on a low-medium heat till the sauce thickens.
6. Add the cooked pasta in sauce. Mix it well and trasfer in a platter. Garnish with cheese. Enjoy!