3-4 Zucchini, thinly sliced
750g mixed minced pork/beef
500g Bolognese sauce (No added sugar)
1 onion, chopped
5-6 Garlic, minced
200g grated cheese
100g grated Mozzerella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for sauteing
1) Pre-heat pan with oil. Render the meat till golden brown. Then add onion and garlic. Continue sautéing till onion is tender.
2) Add the bolognese sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Once the sauce is thick then remove from the heat.
3) Prepare oven proof dish and arrange the 1st layer of thinly sliced zucchini.
4) Scooped bolognese sauce and spread on top of zucchini. Then sprinkle with grated cheese. Continue the procedure till all the sauce and zucchini are used.
5) Sprinkle a good amount of grated Mozzerella cheese on top layer. Pre-heat oven to 170C/350F.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7)nRemove from the oven and ready to serve. Enjoy!
**make sure the zucchini is thinly sliced (about 0.5cm) as it will take longer cooking time if the zucchini is thick.
** This will make 10-12 servings. Each serving has 8g net carbs