Halo -halo Pockets
Saging saba or plantain
Macapuno, store bought
Minatamis na munggo, store bought
Oil for frying
Vanilla Ice Cream
1 egg for brushing
- Place the lumpia wrapper on a plate. Assemble the ingredients starting with the banana, then scoop 1 tbsp. Macapuno, 1 tbsp. Munggo, 1 tbsp. Ube, a few strips of langka and lastly the leche flan on top.
- Roll the lumpia wrapper and seal with beaten egg.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan then fry the turon till golden brown.
- Remove from heat and transfer in a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Remove the paper towel then scoop vanilla ice cream and place it on top of the turon while it’s hot. Ready to serve. Enjoy!