500g Chicken, boiled and shredded 4-5 cups Chicken stock 3 packs small Sotanghon 250g Green beans, sliced 2 tsp. Atchuete powder 1 small Onion, chopped 5-6 cloves Garlic, minced 1/4 cup Spring onion, chopped Salt and pepper to taste Oil for sautéing
- Soak the sotanghon in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat pan with oil. Sauté garlic and onion till soft and translucent.
- Add atchuete powder and mix it well. Add green beans and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled shredded chicken and chicken stock. Season with salt and peppee adjust according to your taste.
- Drain the water from sotanghon then add the sotanghon with the chicken stock. Continue to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and transfer in a bowl for serving. Enjoy!