Chocolate Bomb Balls with Marshmallows
200g Dark Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
Warm cup of Milk
- Place the 1/2 portion dark chocolate chips in a bowl. Place the bowl on top of the pan with boiling water. Let the chocolate melt. Mix it well.
- Temper the chocolate by adding the remaining portion of dark chocolate chips slowly. Mix it well, once it melts, add another portion of dark chocolate. Repeat the procedure until all the chocolates are consumed.
- Using a round mould, brush the melted chocolate inside the mould. Let it set. Once the chocolate hardens, brush another layer of chocolate. Let it set again in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Pre-heat pan then remove from the heat.
- Remove the chocolate from the moulds. Place the chocolate facing down on the heated pan quickly for 2 seconds.
- Add mini marshmallows inside. Get another chocolate and place again quickly on heated pan quickly. Place it on top of chocolate with marshmallows and press it gently to seal. Set aside and continue the rest of the chocolate.
- Place the chocolate ball in a mug and pour hot chocolate for instant chocolate drink. Enjoy!
*Best as giveaways for any occasions