12 cups Graham crackers, crushed
1/4 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 – 3/4 cup Nutella or peanut butter or condensed milk
200g milk chocolate or white chocolate
75ml double cream
1 tbsp. melted butter
Choices of Sprinkles:
1. Prepare a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Combine crushed Graham crackers and icing sugar, mix it well. Then add melted butter and Nutella or peanut butter. Mix it well to form a dough.
3. Using 1 tbsp., scoop the mixture and squeeze it firmly with your clean hands then roll it in between your palms to form a ball. Place it on the prepared lined tray. Continue the procedure till all the mixture is consumed. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm it up.
4. For the chocolate coating, place the milk or white chocolate in a heat proof bowl then add the double cream and butter. Place it in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir it well until well blended and set aside. Or you can place the heat proof bowl on top of sauce pan with boiling water to melt the chocolate.
5. Dip the graham balls into the melted chocolate for coating. Then roll it into your choice of sprinkles. Place it back onto the prepared tray then refrigerate for 30-60 minutes till the coating is firmed. Enjoy!