1kg Pancit Canton
250g Pork belly, boiled
7-8 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Onion, chopped
1 Stock cube (pork or shrimp)
2-3 tbsp. Oyster sauce
2-3 tbsp. Soy sauce
3 tbsp. Dinikdik na ulo ng hipon in water
1/4 Cabbage, sliced
250g Baby corn
1 big Carrots
2 tbsp. chopped Kinchay
5-6 cups of pork stock
Spring onion for garnishing
Oil for sauteing
Salt and pepper to taste
Water if needed
1 1/2 cup water
2-3 All purpose flour or corn starch dissolved in 4-6 tbsp water
1-2 tbsp. oyster sauce, adjust according to your taste
1. Pre-heat pan with cooking oil. Saute garlic and onion till soft and translucent.
2. Add pork, shrimp and pusit. Mix it well till it’s cooked.
3. Add carrots, baby corn and the rest of vegetables. Season with salt and pepper, adjust according to your taste. Do not overcook the vegetables. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Pre-heat pan with oil. Saute garlic. Add pork stock, soy sauce, dinikdik na ulo ng hipon, oyster sauce. Adjust the sauce soyce according to your taste. Let it simmer till it boils.
5. Add pancit canton noodles. Mix gently until the noodles are cooked.
6. Add the spring onion.For the sauce, put water in a sauce pan, add oyster sauce, pepper and flour dissolved in water. Wait till it thickens then remove from the heat.Transfer the pancit canton in a platter, add the cooked vegetables as toppings then the sauce. Best serve with lemon or calamansi. Enjoy!