500g Lomi noodles
250g Chicken or pork,
boiled and sliced
5 – 6 cups Chicken/Pork broth
1 Onion, sliced
5-6 cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 cup Shrimps, cooked and shelled
2 pcs raw Eggs, beaten
3 tbsp. Cornstarch, dissolved in 6 tbsp. water
1 pc. Carrot, slice into strips
Oil for sauteing
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pc. Chicken or pork cube (optional)
12 pcs Chicken balls, fried and halved
12 Fried kikiam or squid balls sliced
Boiled eggs, cut into 4
- Pre-heat pan with oil set over medium heat, sauté garlic and onion until onion is clear and garlic is slightly brown.
- Add in chicken and/or pork and shrimp.
- Stir fry for about three minutes.
- Pour in broth. Simmer until boils. This should take at least 5-10 minutes.
- Add noodles, carrot and cabbage in broth. Season with salt and pepper adjust according to your taste.
- Again, simmer for about three minutes.
- Add in cornstarch and stir well.
- Add beaten eggs and stir well. Then remove from the heat.