- Soak the noodles in water for a minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour. Set aside
- Pre-heat oil in a pan then sauté garlic and onion until soft and translucent. Then add the tinapa flakes and fry it well.
- Add minced pork and continue to cook till the meat is golden brown. Then add crushed Chicharon and lemon juice or calamansi juice, mix it well.
- Add atchuete oil, pork broth and mix it well. Season with fish sauce and pepper, adjust according to your tasted. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes on a medium heat or until the liquid has reduced. Then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Boil the noodles till cooked, drain water well and transfer into a bilao or platter.
- Add the sauce in noodles but leave 1/4 sauce for toppings. Add all the toppings one by one. Sprinkle toasted garlic and arrange the lemon or calamansi around. Ready to serve. This recipe is good for 12 to 15 person.
**This recipe cost around P2,000 if ordered in restaurants.
Special thanks to my college friend Fhamie for the shared recipe.