1/2 Chicken, boiled and shredded
1 (500g) pack Bihon
3 – 4 cups Chicken broth
1 1/2 pc. Onion, chopped
10 cloves Garlic, minced
Pepper to taste
1/2 cup Butter
Fish sauce to taste
1 pc. Carrot, sliced into strips
100g Green Beans, sliced
100g Chicharo, sliced
1/4 Cabbage, sliced
2 stalks Celery, sliced
1 pc. Chicken cube (optional)
Calamansi or Lemon
- Soak the bihon in water for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat pan with 1/4 cup butter. Sauté half portion of garlic and onion till soft and translucent. Add shredded boiled chicken and carrot. Mix it well. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables. Season with patis (fish sauce) and pepper, adjust according to your taste. Sauté for 2-3 minutes and do not over cook the vegetables. Set aside.
- Pre-heat wok pan with the remaining butter. Sauté the remaining garlic and onion till soft and translucent. Add chicken broth and optional chicken cube. Season with patis (fish sauce) and pepper. Adjust seasoning according to your taste. Simmer till it boils.
- Drain the bihon and add to the chicken broth. Mix it well. Continue to cook till the chicken broth is well absorb. Add 3/4 portion of the sautéed chicken and vegetables. Mix it well then transfer in a platter. Garnish with the remaining chicken and vegetables on top then ready to serve with lemon or calamansi. Enjoy!