Pancit Batil Patong
100g Green beans
1 big Carrots
1/4 of Cabbage, sliced
250g Pancit Bihon/Canton
250g Miki noodles
100g Chicken liver
250g minced Pork
3-4 cups Chicken broth
4-5 cloves Garlic
3 tbsp. Soy sauce
2 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp. Cornstarch dissolve in 4 tbsp. Water
1/2 tsp. Ground pepper
Oil for sauteing
1. Pre-heat pan with oil. Sauté garlic and onion till soft and translucent.
2. Add chicken liver and continue to cook. Then add the minced pork. Mix it well.
3. Add the vegetables and mix it well.
4. Add the chicken broth. Let it simmer till it boils. Add more pancit canton and miki bihon. Mix it well.
5. Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce and corstarch. Then add in pancit. Mix it well. Once the sauce thickens, turn off the heat.
6. Transfer in a platter. Top with crashed chicharon and fried egg. Best serve with chicken or beef broth.
**Aldub inspired Pancit Batil Patong. According to Maine Mendoza, this pancit can be eaten with ketchup.
Traditional way of cooking pancit in Bulacan.