Peanut Butter Crinkles
- Shift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl, mix it well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine softened butter and brown sugar. Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment or hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Mix it well. Then add 1 egg at a time, mix again.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix it again until smooth and lump free. Finally add the choco chips. Mix it well.
- Pre-heat oven to 175C/350F. Prepare a cookie tray lined with parchment paper. Scoop the cookie batter using a cookie or ice cream scooper into the prepared pan. Press a lightly using a for. Bake for 5 – 7 minutes depending on the size of the cookies.
- Transfer in a cooling rack and let it cool down completely before serving. Enjoy!