Rolled Omelette is made with beaten eggs mixed with several finely diced ingredients. Common ingredients include carrot, bell pepper, meat, salt, and pepper. Best serve with ketchup for breakfast or for packed lunched in school or office.
- Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste and add paprika powder.
- All chopped luncheon meat, carrot and bell pepper. Mix it well.
- Pre-heat pan with a tablespoon of oil. Pour 1/3 portion of egg into the pan. Cook on low heat until the top is nearly dry.
- Roll the egg into a log. Pour another 1/3 portion of egg. Repeat the same procedure until the last portion of eggs is consumed.
- Transfer the rolled omelette in a serving plate, slice and ready to serve. Best serve with ketchup for breakfast and packed lunch. Enjoy!
- Category: Main
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: rolled omelette, omelette