Special Fried Rice
8 – 10 cups loosen boiled rice
1 cup shredded roast chicken or pork
1 cup prawns
1 cup mixed vegetables
1/2 cup ham, sliced
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp. garlic granules or mince garlic
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 cup oil
1 ginisa mix (optional)
1. Heat up a wok with oil. Sauté onion (and garlic if you are using mince garlic). Once cooked, add the eggs and slightly cook it.
2. Add chicken, ham and mixed vegetables. Continue frying for a minute.
3. Add rice, soy sauce and ginisa mix. Mix well and make sure the soy sauce is spread evenly.
4. continue cooking for 10 minutes. Make sure you mix it on & off in between. Check the taste if you want to add salt.
5. Remove from the heat and ready to serve.