Tortilla Chips with Fruit Salsa
5-6 Tortilla wraps cut into small triangles
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Cinnamon powder
1 cup Whipping cream or
Aerosol Dairy Cream
1 tbsp. Icing sugar (optional)
Any fruits of your choice, sliced
Chocolate sauce or Ganache
(1/4 cup dark choco chips+2 tbsp. Milk +2 tsp. Butter)
Oil for frying
- Cut the tortilla wraps into small triangles. Set aside.
- Combine sugar ang cinnamon in a bowl then set aside.
- Pre-heat oil in a pan then fry the tortilla wraps till crunchy. Place the fried tortillas in the bowl of sugar and cinnamon while it is still hot. Ensure to cover all the tortillas with sugar and cinnamon.
- Transfer in a serving platter. Arrange it around the platter with a hole in the middle.
- Whip the cream till stiff peaks the pipe it inside the hole of the platter. Or squirt the aerosol dairy cream.
- Top it up with sliced mix fruits.
- Pour chocolate syrup on top before serving.
- **For the ganache combine the choco chips, milk and butter in a bowl then place it in a microwave for less than a minute.
- Mix it well till the choco chips are melted.