Triple Chocolate Chips Cookies. It’s chewy and melts in your mouth with the goodness of dark and white chocolate chips.
2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
250g unsalted Butter, softened
2/3 cup Sugar
2/3 cup Brown Sugar
2 large Eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
150g Dark Chocolate Chips
150g White Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 175C/350F. Prepare tray lined with parchment paper. Combine all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Mix it well and set aside.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar and softened butter in a bowl. Mix it well using a hand-mixer with paddle attachment until creamed.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix it again until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients, dark and white chocolate chips. Mix it well until well combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough into the prepared baking tray using an ice cream scoop or cookie scoop. Make sure there are enough spaces in between the cookie dough. Press down the dough to flatten it.
- Bake for 15 minutes if you want it chewy, or 18 minutes if you want it crunchy.
- Transfer in a cooling rack after baking to cool down. Best served with milk. Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, baking, chocolate cookies