500g Beef, small slices
1 big Potato, sliced into cubes
2 Tomatoes, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
4-5 Cloves Garlic, minced
3-4 cups Water
Oil for sautéing
Salt to taste
1) Pre-heat a pan with oil for sautéing. Sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes till the tomatoes are cooked.
2) Add beef and continue sautéing until the golden brown.
3) Transfer the beef in a pan with water. Bring it to boil.
4) Add potatoes and continue to cool till the beef is soft and cooked.
5) Season with salt according to your taste.
6) Transfer in a bowl and ready to serve.
Recipe of my lola Fanny handed over to our family generations.