- Soak the sotanghon noodles in water for 30 minutes.
- Marinate the beef with soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, mirin and grated garlic for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 1 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer in cold water. Squeeze the spinach and set aside.
- Pre-heat pan with 1 tbsp. oil. Stir-fry the marinated beef till golden brown and set aside.
- Fry 2 large eggs in 1 tbsp. Oil like a pancake. Cut into strips and set aside.
- Stir-fry the vegetables in 1 tsp. oil individually with a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Prepare the sauce. Combine all ingredients for the sauce. Mix it well and set aside.
- Boil water in a pan with a pinch of salt. Cook the noodles for 5 – 8 minutes. Transfer the noodles in a big bowl.
- All all the stir-fried vegetables, beef, egg strips and sauce into the noodles. Mix it well. Ready to serve.
- Category: Appetiser, side dish
- Cuisine: Korean
Keywords: korean beef recipe