1 – 2 pcs. Bulalo, cooked
1 cup Bulalo Broth
1 Onion, chopped
5-6 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Butter for sautéing
Carrot, sliced into strips
Green Beans, sliced into strips
1-2 tbsp. Cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp. Water
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Cream Corn
1) Cook the bulalo in water with 1 sliced onion for 1 1/2 hour using an ordinary pan or 45 minutes using a pressure cooker.
2) Pre=heat pan with butter. Fry the cooked bulalo to lightly browned it. Set aside.
3) Using the same pan, melt butter again and sauté garlic and onion till soft and translucent. Add green beans and carrots, continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Add bulalo broth and season with salt and pepper (adjust according to your taste). Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
5) Add the slurry (cornstarch dissolved in water) and stir continously until the sauce thickens. Remove from the heat.
6) Pre-heat the sizzling plate until it is piping hot. Transfer the plate on wooden plate stand. Spread 1 tbsp. butter then transfer the bulalo. Pour the sauce on top and ready to serve.