Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- Pre-heat pan with oil. Sauté onion till soft then add garlic.
- Add chopped chorizo, continue to cook for 3 minutes. Add bell pepper, tomato sauce, paprika, chicken broth, all purpose cream and mushroom. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken and 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese. Simmer for another 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Transfer in an oven proof dish.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles as per packaging instructions.once cooked, transfer the noodles in the prepared sauce. Mix it well, the sauce can be a bit runny but the noodles will absorb it. Garnish with the remaining grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F/175C. Bake for 30 minutes. After baking, transfer on a cooling rack and leave it to cool down for 15-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!