Aling Oday’s quick and easy Beef Shish Kebab. Turkish style kebab that you can cook using a grill pan or charcoal grill. Best serve with yoghurt, salad and flat bread.
1 kg. Ground Beef
1 pc. Onion, chopped
4 cloves Garlic, crushed
1 tbsp. Oregano
1 tsp. Ground All Spice
1 tsp. Curry Powder
1/2 tsp. Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel onion and put in food processor (use cheese grater if no processor)
- Combine all ingredients and mix thouroughly
- Grab a handful of mixture and use edge of bowl to make an oval shape, then stretch and flatten till about 1/2 inch thick. It’s up to you how long.
- Heat up pan grill and brush oil.
- Cook meat until brown, do not overcook or it gets too hard
- Dry in tissue to absorb excess oil.
- Plate while still hot, best served with mint yogurt sauce and pitta bread or rice
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Turkish
Keywords: beef kebab recipes