1 pc Egg
2 tbsp. Corn starch
1 small Carrot, finely chopped
1/2 Bell pepper, finely chopped
1 small Onion, finely chopped
4 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Pickle relish
2 stalks Celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup Raisins, chopped
500g minced Pork
1 kg boneless Chicken breast
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Bacon or liver spread
1) Mix egg, cornstarch, carrots, bell pepper, pickles, celery, onion, garlic, raisins, minced pork and bacon or liver spread. Season with salt and pepper, adjust according to your taste.
2) Pound chicken until flat and lay into shingles.
3) Spread minced pork mixture on chicken and roll. Then wrap the chicken with bacon. Place it in an oven-proof dish or tray and cover with aluminium foil.
4) Bake for 15 minutes on 180C pre-heated oven.
5) Remove the foil out and continue to cook for another 30-45 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and allow to cool down completely.
7) Slice to a half an inch thick and transfer in a platter ready to serve. Enjoy!