Chicken and Kalabasa Nuggets
- Combine ground chicken, squash, cheese, Italian seasoning, onion, garlic, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Roll into bite size balls set aside.
- Prepare breading. Combine all breading ingredients then whisk and set aside.
- Roll chicken and squash balls in flour then dip in egg white then in breading.
- Pre-heat oil in a sauce pan. Deep fry until golden brown. Place on a wire rack or paper towel to remove excess oil. Best serve with any sauce of your choice. Enjoy!