Chicken and Vegetables Stir-fry recipe. This quick and easy Chicken and Vegetables Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with soy sauce, Chines Cooking Wine and toasted sesame oil
- Season the diced boneless chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat pan with avocado oil. Render chicken till golden brown. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté onion till soft. Add ginger and garlic and continue to sauté till the aroma of garlic comes out.
- Add broccoli, green beans, mushrooms and bell pepper. Stir-fry till the vegetables are half-cooked. Make sure not to overcook the vegetables.
- Transfer back the chicken and season with soy sauce, chilly flakes (optional)and pepper to taste. Mix it well. Add the apple cider vinegar, cover and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and lastly, add the sesame oil. Mix it well and ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Asia
Keywords: chicken and vegetable stir fry, chicken stir fry