1 kg. chicken portion
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/2 cup banana or tomato ketchup
2 tbsp. worstershire sauce
2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
1 tbsp. mince garlic
4 tbsp. brown sugar
1 glass cola
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together. Mix it well.
2. Transfer the marinated pork in a tupperware and seal it. Leave it in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours but it’s best to leave it overnight. Don’t forget to mix it time and again.
3. Soak the bamboo screwers in water while the chicken is being marinated. This will prevent the stick to burn while grilling.
4. After marinating the bbq, stick the chicken in a bbq screwers. Continue the procedure till all the chicken is ready. Keep the excess marinade and add a few drops of oil. We will use it for brushing.
5. BBQ the pork and brush the marinade while cooking. Once cooked, serve it with rice and enjoy!