1 kg mince chicken
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 cup carrots, finely chopped
1 cup celery, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp. paprika
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. all purpose flour (optional)
Oil for frying
1 cup (or more) Panko bread crumbs
Toasted burger buns
Any sauce of your choice
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for panko bread crumbs. Mix it well for about 5 minutes or until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
2. Scoop your desired amount of burger patty and roll it in between you palms then flatten it. Roll it in panko bread crumbs until the burger patty is well covered. Set aside and continue the rest of the mixture.
3. Pre-heat a pan with oil for frying. Fry the burger patties on a medium-low heat for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on the thickness and size of the patties, it may take longer than 5 minutes if the burger patty is big.
4. After frying, transfer it in a plate with paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
5. To assemble, toast the burger buns (optional). Spread the sauce of your choice at the bottom part of the bread then put the iceburge lettuce, then the burger patty, put the sliced tomato on top, then the cheese slices. Spread the sauce on the other half of the bun then place it on top of the burger, now ready to serve. Enjoy!