Chicken Lumpianada with Cheese Sauce
- Pre-heat pan with oil and when it’s hot enough, saute the garlic and onion till the onion is soft and translucent.
- Add in the potato and mix well for a few minutes then add in the mixed vegetables and raisins and the chicken broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Then continue cooking till the potato is cooked.
- Add the cooked chicken, mix well till it dries up. Let it cool down and set aside.
- Wrap the cooled down filling in lumpia wrapper and seal the edges with beaten egg.
- Pre-heat pan with oil for frying. Fry the lumpianada till golden brown, transfer in a plate lined with paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- For the sauce, combine all ingredients together. Place under medium heat, stir continously until it thickens.