1 kg Boneless Chicken Breast, sliced thinly
Salt & Pepper
1 stalk Celery, sliced into strips
1 Carrot, sliced into strips
2-3pcs hotdog, sliced into strips
Egg wash (2eggs+drops of milk)
1/2 – 1 cup plain flour
1/2 – 1 cup panko bread crumbs
2 cups Tomato Sauce
1 onion, finely chopped
5-6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup condensed milk (optional)
2 tsp. Mixed Italian Herbs (optional)
Butter for sauteing
- Slice the boneless chicken thinly. Season with salt, pepper and lemon. Marinate for an hour.
- Spread the marinated chicken and place the carrots, cheese, celery and hotdog at the centre. Roll the chicken to make a log. Secure with cocktail stick.
- Pre-heat pan with oil. Roll the chicken in egg wash then into the flour and then into the bread crumbs. Fry on a low-medium heat till golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt butter in another pan. Saute garlic and onion till soft and tender. Pour tomato sauce, soy sauce, water, mixed herbs and condensed milk as optional ingredients if you prefer it sweet and creamy. Bring to boil.
- Add cheese and season with salt and pepper. Continue simmering on a low heat til the sauce is thick.
- Slice the chicken morcon and place in a platter. Serve with the sauce on top. Enjoy!