1 Whole Roast Chicken (Lechon Manok), shredded
1/4 kg. chicken liver, boiled (optional)
1-2 onion, chopped thinly
5-6 garlic, minced
1-2 Sili, green or red
1 Lemon, squeezed or 5-6 Calamansi
1 tsp. minced or grated Ginger
2 tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 tbsp. Soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred all the roast chicken into strips then set aside.
- Grill the shredded chicken and boiled chicken liver in the oven at 200C for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure to turn the chicken liver in between grilling.
- Pre-heat a pan and add the butter. Sauté the garlic and ginger till golden brown. Add the onion and continue sautéing till the onion is half cooked. Remember not to overcook the onions.
- Add the shredded chicken & chicken liver and continue sautéing for at least 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, salt & pepper to taste. Mix it well and lastly, add the mayonnaise and chilli pepper. Mix it well and remove from the heat.
- Best serve in a sizzling plate with egg as optional toppings. Enjoy!