500g. mince chicken
1/2 cup green beans
1 onion, sliced
4-5 cloves garlic, mince
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp dried parsley
1 tbsp mince ginger
samosa or spring roll wrapper
oil for sautéing and frying
water with cornstarch for paste
- Heat up a pan with a few drops of oil. Sauté garlic and onion till soft.
- Add mince chicken and continue cooking till golden brown.
- Add all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Season with salt & pepper according to your taste.
- Continue frying till all the juice & oil are fully absorbed. Set aside and let it cool down completely.
- Prepare 2 tbsp water and add 1 tsp cornstarch for paste.
- Loosen up the spring roll wrapper and cut it as shown in video.
- Fold one end of wrapper to the middle and same as the other end to meet together to form like a cone.
- Scoop the samosa mixture and insert it into the cone. Seal the ends with cornstarch paste to form like a triangle. Set aside and continue the procedure till all the samosa mixture is consumed.
- Heat up a small sauce pan with oil. Fry the samosa till golden brown. Make sure to flip it over to cook the other side.
- Place the cooked samosa in a plate with kitchen paper to absorb the extra oil.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with sweet chilli sauce. Enjoy!