Chicken Skinless Longganisa
1 kg. mince chicken
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 teaspoons fine salt
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tsp. chilli powder
1-2 tablespoon garlic, minced
2 tsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp. all purpose flour
1. Combine all ingredients together and mix it well.
2. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
3. Scoop 1-2 tbsp. of mixture and roll it like a log and wrap it with a cling film.
4. Place all the longanisa in the freezer for 24 hours prior to cooking.
5. Heat up a pan with oil, fry the skinless longanisa on a medium heat for at least 3-4 min. on each side.
6. Best serve with fried rice and fried egg. Enjoy!