Creamy Chicken with Sun-dried Tomatoes. It is quick and easy to cook, and it is packed with flavour from sun-dried tomatoes. Best serve with rice or garlic bread.
- Season the diced boneless chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat pan with avocado oil. Render chicken till golden brown. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, sauté onion till soft. Add ginger and garlic and continue to sauté till the aroma of garlic comes out.
- Add broccoli, green beans, mushrooms and bell pepper. Stir-fry till the vegetables till half-cooked. Make sure not to overcook the vegetables.
- Transfer back the chicken and season with soy sauce, chilly flakes (optional)and pepper to taste. Mix it well. Add the apple cider vinegar and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and lastly, add the sesame oil. Mix it well and ready to serve. Enjoy!
Keywords: chicken recipe, vegetable recipe