1 large whole chicken, deboned
750g mince pork
5 pcs. hotdogs, finely chopped
125g chinese ham, finely chopped
3/4 cup grated cheese
1 1/4 cup pickle relish
1/2 cup plain flour
2 onions, finely chopped
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup melted margarine
1 tbsp. salt (adjust according to your taste)
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup lemon or calamansi juice
1/4 cup bell pepper, finely chopped (optional)
3-4 hard boil eggs (optional)
1. Marinate the whole deboned chicken in soy sauce and lemon/calamansi juice. Leave it for at least 2-3 hours.
2. Combine all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly for minimum of 10 minutes using your clean hands.
3. Once thoroughly mixed, prepare needle and thread. Insert the fillings inside the chicken from the bottom part. You can insert the hard boil eggs in the middle of the filling as an optional ingredients, your choice! Make sure the chicken is fully stuffed.
4. Sew the bottom and the top parts of the chicken using the needle and thread.
5. Prepare a roasting tray line with aluminium foil. Preheat the oven to 150C.
6. Wrap the chicken in foil then bake for an hour. After an hour, remove the foil and continue baking for another 30 minutes depending on the weight/size of the chicken. If you have bigger chicken, add another 20 minutes of baking.
7. After baking remove the oven and ready to serve. Enjoy!