Banana Fritters with Choco dip
- Combine milk, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Mix well into a smooth batter.
- Slice saba into a fan then dredge with flour then dip into batter.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Prepare cinnamon sugar then dust this into fried fritters. Serve with Choco dip latte
- In sauce pan, heat milk then add in sugar and mix until dissolved. Add cocoa powder and mix until smooth. Add in evaporated milk and salt.
- Combine egg yolk and vanilla in a bowl. Temper eggs with a little of the chocolate mixture then add this into the pot. Simmer until thick enough to cover the back of the spoon.