Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. These sweet little banana cupcakes make a great kids snack or can be popped into their lunch boxes. You can also use this for giveaways and for business.
- Prepare muffin/cupcake trays line with muffin/cupcake case. Pre-heat the oven to 175C.
- Shift and combine all dry ingredients except for sugar and mix it all together and set aside.
- Mash the peeled banana in a large bowl then add sugar, egg, vanilla, melted butter and cinnamon powder (optional). Mix it well.
- Fold-in the sifted dry ingredients. And mix it well.
- Scoop the cake mixture into the prepared muffin/cupcake tray up to 2/3 full. Bake for 25-30 minutes for muffins or 15 – 20 minutes for small cupcakes. Don’t forget to do stick test to check if the muffin is done.
- For the cream cheese frosting: Transfer the whipping cream in a bow and add icing sugar. Using a hand mixer, whip the cream till soft peak stage. Add the cream cheese and vanilla. Continue to whip till well combine. Refrigerate before use. Tranfer in a piping bag with star tip and pipe it on banana muffin/cupcake. Enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana muffin with cream cheese frosting