1 cup flour
1 cup rice flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp. melted butter
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup grated cheese
1 salted egg, sliced
Grated coconut (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mix all dry ingredients together
3. In a separate bowl, mix all the liquid ingredients thoroughly
4. Then mix the dry & liquid ingredients well.
5. Place in a lined baking pan, either with banana leaves or parchment paper
6. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and place the sliced salted egg on top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Continue to bake for another 15 minutes.8. After baking, brush the top with melted butter. Best served with grated coconut & sugar. Enjoy!