4 cups shredded buko
2 bars Green Gulaman
5 cups water
1 cup sugar
1-2 tsp. Pandan flavouring
1 can condensed milk
1/2 can Evaporated Milk
1 can double cream/Nestle Cream
1/2 cup grated cheese (optional)
1 cup small sago (optional)
1. Boil water in a sauce pan. Add sugar and mix to dissolve. Add 1-2 tsp. pandan flavouring.
2. Add the shredded gulaman bars. Stir continously until the gulaman is dissolved.
3. Transfer the mixture in a tupperware or pyrex dish and let it cool down to set.
4. Once set, cut the gulaman into small cubes. In a separate mixing bowl, combine buko strips snd gulaman. Then add condensed milk, evaporated milk and nestle cream. Add grated chees (optional) Mix it well.
5. Transfer inside the freezer for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!