1 pack Mr. Gulaman (white)
1 cup cold water
5 cups hot water
2- 2 1/2 tbsp. coffee granules
1 cup sugar
1 cup condensed milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup double cream or all purpose cream
Whipping cream aerosol (optional)
1. Combine all cream ingredients in a bowl, mix it well then refrigerate till the coffee jelly is ready.
2. Dissolve 1 pack of Mr. Gulaman in 1 cup of water.
3. Add hot water and place the pan in a medium heat. Add sugar and coffee granules. Mix well and bring it boil while stirring continuously.
4. Transfer the mixture in a heat proof dish and leave the jelly to set or firm up. Set aside.
5. Once the jelly is set, cut it into small cubes.
6. Transfer the jelly cubes in a serving bowl then pour the cold cream. Mix it well then ready to serve. Enjoy!