Ginataang Bilo-bilo with Toasted Pinipig
- Cut the banana and sweet potato into cubes.
- Combine glutinous flour and rice flour in a bowl mix it well. Add water and ube flavouring (optional). Continue mixing till it forms a dough. Scoop about 1/2 tbsp. of dough and form it into a ball by rolling it in-between your palms. Set aside the balls when finished.
- Transfer the coconut cream and coconut milk in a pot. Add sweet potato and simmer till half cooked. Add banana and langka strips. Add sugar to taste. Continue cooking till the banana and kamote are soft but not soggy.
- Add cooked mini sago and glutinous rice balls. Continue cooking till the balls floats.
- Transfer in a bowl and sprinkle toasted pinipig on top before serving. Enjoy while it’s hot!