1 1/2 cup Malagkit Rice Flour
1 1/2 cup Rice Flour
5 cups Coconut Cream (kakang gata)
1 cup Sugar
1 1/2 cup Water
1 cup Coconut Cream
2 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Water dissolved in water (optional)
1 Egg white for brushing
1) Prepare the llanera and brush with oil. Set aside. Combine glutinous rice flour and rice flour in a bowl and mix it well.
2) Transfer the 5 cups of coconut cream, water and sugar. Mix it well.
3) Add the rice flour mixture. Mix it wll to dissolve it. Once the rice has dissolved, turn on the heat and stir continously under low-medium heat until the mixture is sticky. Remove from the heat and transfer on the prepared llanera.Set aside.
4) In a small sauce pan, pour the 1 cup of coconut cream and 2 tbsp. sugar. Simmer on a medium heat. Add the cornstarch slurry till it thickens.
5) Pre-heat oven to 175C/350F. Add the cooked coconut cream on top of the cooked Inutak. Baked for 30 minutes. Then after 30 minutes brush the egg white on top and bake again for another 15 minutes or until till the top is brown. Remove from the oven. Let it cool down before serving. enjoy!